Saturday, October 18, 2014

My First Formal Tangles

Okay, so maybe it's not my first, but it's my first FORMAL ones. Ones that I think I'll publish. This blog is hopefully going to be a progression of my learning how to Zentangle.

These first ones were done by observing the internet sites that could give me inspiration on the patterns available (without creating them in my head). I'm sure (as it's my nature) that I'll be 'naming them' as I go along. My ZIAs (Zentangle Inspired Art)...

These first few are actually when I started getting brave and added "dangles"... I really like them.

 This grouping of four include an Aura Knot (upper left) and a bird .
 Aura Knot....




 My favorite so far is the upper right.


 Love this...
 Aura Knot variation...


 I tried to color this with pencils, but didn't like it, so you can only see it in black and white.

No comments:

Post a Comment