Sunday, December 14, 2014

Here's the Rest of the cut-out cards from Janice

Blowfish
The first photo of each card is the outside... then open it to reveal the inside design.

Coral

Hedda Get Betta

Heartstrings

Let's Go Fly a Kite

Save me from the nets!!

Side car


Life in the Sea

Life in the Garden

Done with a heavier pen- not sure I like the outside
 Love the inside of this one....
Squawk!
 I tried a heavier pen and not sure I like it for the whole thing... tried to do a lace border, but realized that I had a crooked top edge, so I added the waving strings.
Roman Chariot

Baby Buggy
 This one hasn't gotten an outside done yet... This is what shows through from the inside.
 This inside isn't finished, but it's neat to show the stage that it goes through.

Okay, it's finished!
 "Sailing on the Ocean Blue"

 Inside of the card..... I really loved how the shading came out.


No comments:

Post a Comment