Wednesday, November 19, 2014

I got the Blues from Janice....

Here is a card (with hole punches) that my buddy, Janice sent me. The steps that you are seeing it in, are the front of the card, opening it to reveal the inside of the card.


 This is the tangle I created using my artist tiles that I started tangling on as a pattern to trace for the box shapes, then I wanted to add a soft feminine swipe through it, and make the tangles in the boxes very soft, curvy..... The fun part is that you can add to these any time you want... and again, ... and again until you decide, "It's done!" (then sign and date it.)
Haflway thru "Thinking outside the box"
Finished "Thinking Outside the Box"
 This card is blue.... and I used the scallop circle to make the design on the outside (floral) ....
 and open up to the inside to reveal the 'dark side' of the garden.... (Thanks for the cards Janice).

No comments:

Post a Comment