Monday, February 2, 2015

Feb...moved by a snow/sleet storm

"The Quarry"
This one I did while watching the storm news. I put the snow flakes in the sky...but put balls of sleet on them (not intentional).  The part that I thought would turn into a web, turned into construction barrels. The stone wall that I stacked on the lower right got more industrialized as I shaded it.













I haven't even finished this one below, but it looks like a whale breaching at this point. I put the rain tangles in there, as it was turning to sleet outside the window during this storm. The "river' under the leaf now makes me think of a whale.... Boy, I love how tangling twists and turns. Starts out with nothing in mind, then turns into something completely else. ...Love it!

"Breached"
Now it's finished!
"Breached"

No comments:

Post a Comment