Sunday, February 15, 2015

It's new to Me Challange, -week7- letter S

Okay.... There is a story to this one.

I started out checking out the patterns for an 's' tangle and I found one that I love... scrolled feathers. the perfect amount of swirl to it. (my style). My mistake is that I went into the other room and watched a movie as I did my ZIA, and I realized that the scrolled feathers weren't coming out like I thought and I REALLY didn't want to get off the couch and 'check out' the actual pattern, so I 'fudged' it.

Since I knew I did it wrong, I added something to make it into something else... you know the routine... and I think I designed an original one. I'm calling it ICU (I see you), since it looks like amoebas with eyes and antenaes on them.  Scrolled feathers is on the far left topside. My ICU falls along the right side...

9 comments:

  1. Pretty feathers. Thanks for taking part in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your tile and the ICU looks like a fun tangle. I still have to decide which tangles to use and scrolled feathers is one that I like, but it does not always come out like it should.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks very well balanced, ornate and elegant :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your new tangle. It looks like happy dancing little insects. Lively and fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a lovely tile ánd a lovely new tangle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great tile! Your ICU is really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is terrific! I love it when something new comes from a "mistake" pretty little tangle. I does look like a lot of eyes peeping around. And your scrolled feather did turn out lovely., It's a darling tile. Will you have a step out for your new pattern?

    ReplyDelete