Sunday, November 2, 2014

Practicing Videos

After watching a few videos on Zentangling, I decided I needed to put the new tangles to use, even if it was to try them out.
This one I tried to make dangles, however it was made on scrap paper at work and some of that shows through from the back....sorry. I really like it too.
 This is one of my real early ones... I found I'd done this on the back of paper I was to throw out. Figured I'd scan it before I lose it.


This one I love the shading on it... I'm feeling comfortable with the shading, but have yet to buy a smudge stick. I'll do that this week.
 Not sure I like the shading on this WITHOUT a smudge stick.... too scratchy and I forgot to erase the pencil lines. These are things I'm still learning and I'm posting them to show you the things you also should remember to do to have a finished project.

 More video practices...

 This was making pads and trying out shading. I'm sure I'm not finished with it yet.

I like this because of the open circles that nothing was done with. I am believing that all empty spaces do NOT need to be tangled.
"Tangled Bouquet"

This I tried to see if I could have a space that was tangled that I could make "polished'. I'm calling this one, "The Tin Horn in the Garden"



"River of Thorns"

"The Snail I'll let Stay"

"Channels"
This one I must have been thinking of Christmas Shopping...Seven more Fridays!
"Santa's Sleigh"

No comments:

Post a Comment