Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year 2015!!

How about a positive attitude and very open hearts for this year....
"Open your Heart"
Hoping to leave these six postcards at St Francis Hospital in Hartford as part of my Art Abandonment project. Not sure I like them with the card stock I had, but do like the borders (created them in Print Shop software)




Here's where they got left at the hospital.. They were all gone when we left there (even just a piece of tape in the elevator was all that was left on the wall...)




 This was my first Mandala... circular tile. Emma and Jason gave me a packet of them with some white and florescent gel pens... Not sure if I like how light the pens are, but I'll fine-tune how they are to get used. I'm naming it "Spear me the Details".

No comments:

Post a Comment