Saturday, January 24, 2015

the rest of the cards I had from Janice

Well, I've finished the cards that my friend punch-cut for me. I think I'll use these personally, or maybe 'sell' them at a craft table. We'll see.

This first one, I'll use personally, because I realized it was done during my lunch at work and I must have gotten some stains on it, laying it open on the table... I'll see if I can't incorporate a design into those stains, then use it personally. (Note to self: don't tangle while eating!)
outside of card- "Tight Curls"

Inside of card

Outside of card

Inside of card "Ornamental Surprise"
 This one I decided to decorate the back of the envelope too.
Outside of card "Orbital Mess"

Inside of card
 This I decorated the outside front of the envelope, too.
T"wisted Curls"

Inside of card 
 This one I did outside and back of envelope, too. Not much, doesn't need much.
Outside of card "Sea Anemone"

Inside of card

Back of envelope

Outside of card "Mountain Climbing"

back of envelope

inside of card "Mountain climbing"
 Outside of card and back of envelope...
"Gills"
 
inside of card...

Thanks so much, Janice!! Loved playing with these!!

No comments:

Post a Comment