Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Suzy Mosh's "Its' New to Me" Challenge- Week 4- U

Suzy's challenge this week was to use a new tangle starting with the letter U.

I chose Unyun, which is what I think looks like an owl face...LOL. It does look like the cross-cut of an onion with a string connecting them (upper right side towards the middle). I added the rumpled stocking foot on the lower left corner because the Phicops looked suspended in the air and looked off-balanced. Now I feel better.... whew!
"Catch me, I'm Falling"

6 comments:

  1. what a fun tile! I love zentangle art that has lots of variety, so there is plenty for the eye to explore. And your crumpled sock is perfect! hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL.... Actually, I think it started out as a stone wall...crumpled, but it really does look more like a rumpled sock! LOLOL....

      Delete
  2. Very nice tile :-) I also decided to try Unyun for this challenge - it looks funny! And I like the combination with your other patterns! Looks beautiful :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In this one, it makes me think of an owl, sitting in the tree!

      Delete
  3. Great tile. I like the balance you achieved and the movement. Reminds me of a garden with different areas to explore.

    ReplyDelete