Saturday, January 24, 2015

More January ZIAs

These are some that I've been playing with this month. Enjoy...
"Balloon Bouquet"
 No rectangle box to start... just loose strings.
Delicate Daisies"
 Looks like the tree (which starts out as a waterfall) is overflowing. The vine coming down from the upper right, made me think of trees that grow out of rock ledges.
"The Purge"
 Trying letters....figured Valentine's Day is coming soon.
"Love Grows"
 This one was the week 3 "It's new to me" Challenge on Suzy Mosh's blog.. Letter v- Voga (upper right)
 This one I started out NOT liking at all.... kept playing with it and 'molding' it to make something I liked. Had to shade it to really like it.
"Hearts and Flowers"
 This is the most recent one started last night while watching "Crossing Lines" series. Not sure how it will turn out, but like the start (although... is it too top heavy?) ... we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment