Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Pre-Blizzard 2015 ZIAs

These were done during the few days between one snow storm on Saturday and 'the big one' on Tuesday (Jan 27)...
This one was drawn in another direction altogether... but I twisted and it and turned it until I signed it. But the name of it "Snow at Night in the Garden", was done because of the pea pod shapes and the brussel sprouts shapes (not done intentionally)... and the snow flakes.
Snow at Night in the Garden
However, when I changed the direction, I gave it a new name....(this was the original orientation)
Wicked Rollerblading

Blowing in the Wind
 I didn't realize this looked like a hand until I outlined the eyeballs...LOL. It got it's name from the snake under the vase.
"Balance This"
 This one I just love.... added the musical notes, after I named it.
"Trumpet Flowers"

No comments:

Post a Comment